Belle Plaine Township Fees
Lot Fee for New Construction:
- $1,500 if off a County road.
- $3,500 if off a gravel Township road.
- $5,000 if off a paved Township road.
- New Lots – due at time of mylar signing
- Existing Lots – due at time of permit application
Lot Fee will be paid when an existing eligible lot is changed to have a house building permit issued to build a home.
- $100 Inspection Fee
- $500 Bond – Bond is refundable if a final inspection is passed
Special Meeting Fee:
- $350 - Only applicable in certain situations (supervisor discretion).
- $150 - Administrative splits.
Building Permit Fee:
- $50 only if a Building Permit Application is signed outside of a Board meeting.
Right-Of-Way User Fee:
- Required Nonrefundable Fee:
$ 100 for a single location/crossing and/or under ¼ mile.
$ 250 for multiple crossings and/or in excess of ¼ mile and a Road Use Agreement will be required.
- Security - Bond of $10,000.
- $310 per acre for unimproved property
- $372 per acre for improved property
Make checks payable to:
Belle Plaine Township
Send checks to:
Belle Plaine Township Treasurer
8166 Union Hill Blvd.
Belle Plaine, MN 56011